CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)

 

Statement 19.03.20

In light of the current situation regarding Covid-19, we do not feel an event in June will be possible without putting the health and safety of you and our team as risk.  Keeping an eye on all the charts and facts relating to the spread of Coronavirus it also seems that the pandemic will still be at its peak. 

We believe it’s our public duty to help reduce the spread of the virus and as the wellbeing of you, our Rumpus family and The WIld Wood Team are absolutely paramount, we have taken the unavoidable decision to postpone our festival until Saturday, 19th September 2020. 

Rest assured, tickets purchased for June will all be valid for September and if you are unable to join us for the new date then they will be valid for our 2021 event instead. Ticket Sellers will be in touch with all ticket holders very soon with further details.  

We are pleased to announce our line-up for September remains intact so we can offer the same incredible family day out. 

We thank you for all your continued support and look forward to seeing you all in September. 

Stay Safe!

The Wild Wood Team x x 

Statement 14.03.20
In light of the current situation regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) we are aware people are questioning whether many events will go ahead this summer. 

We want to let you know our position and what actions we are taking regarding this years festival.

We are currently in full planning mode and hope to go ahead as per normal.  It seems the government are going to very shortly cancel mass gatherings but we have no idea what time or size restrictions will be in place yet. 

Outside events are deemed safest. We also have the bonus of being a very small event for just 1000 people plus we have a lot of open space for families to wonder freely around. We will put in place extra measures for handwashing and implement frequent cleaning of surfaces in line with guidelines.

As the following months unfold, we will be closely monitoring the situation.  With this in mind we also have a contingency plan to postpone the event to September, depending once we can make an informed decision over the coming weeks. We are working on keeping our line up in tact so we can still offer the same incredible family day out!

Please remember, we are still currently expecting the event to take place in June as planned. These are very difficult times but they will not last forever.

We thank you all for your continued support.

Take care everyone!

The Wild Wood Team x x